The JEE Mains Session 1 will be held from June 20 to 29 while Session 2 will be held from July 21 to 30. The earlier dates for JEE Main Session 1 were April 21, 24, 25 and 29, and May 1 and 4, 2022. JEE Mains is being conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) and Session 1 will be conducted as computer-based test. Each day will have two shifts — Shift 1 will be from 9 am to 12 noon and Shift 2 will be from 3 pm to 6 pm.
EXAM DAY GUIDELINES FOR JEE MAINS SESSION 1 2022
1. JEE Mains 2022 candidates need to carry the JEE Mains admit card along with the duly filled-in self-declaration form from the NTA website.
2. Candidates need to carry several other items for the JEE Mains exam:
- a transparent ball point pen
- additional photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet
- personal hand sanitizers
- personal transparent water bottle
- sugar tablets/fruits
3. Candidates are not allowed to carry the following into the exam halls:
- geometry or pencil box
- handbag or purse
- any kind of paper/stationery/textual material (printed or written material)
- Edibles and water (loose or packed)
- mobile phone/earphone/microphone/pager
- slide rules
- log tables
- tape recorder
- electronic watches with facilities of calculator
- any metallic item or electronic gadgets/devices
It is mandatory for candidates to use face masks, hand sanitisers and maintain social distancing.